Saturday, September 1, 2018

Rusty's Birthday Fundraiser for Cross Plains Public Library

I remember the Bookmobile, which got me through summers when the school library was not open. I remember the trips downtown with Nana, which always included the library. I remember fondly the little library in Jonesboro where I was allowed to help shelve books in return for unlimited check-out privileges. And for the past 33 years I've been a friend and fan of the wonderful folks at the Cross Plains, Texas, Public Library. Far more than a repository of REH materials, they have fantastic programs for children, and resources and classes for the local community. For a town its size, Cross Plains has an amazing library and dedicated and industrious staff and volunteers to keep it thriving. I hope you'll give a thought to helping them continue to thrive with a donation, small or large. Every little bit helps. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/donate/2256829074548513/1953567168033063/



No comments:

Post a Comment